Sales & Marketing Manager 218 views1 application
- طبيعة العمل عمل كامل
- الجنس غير محدد
- الدرجة العلمية بكالوريوس
- سنوات الخبرة 3-5
Publishing and production coordinator required
An International Educational Company is currently seeking highly motivated people to join its team with the following requirements:
• Master degree in Education.
• 7 years experience preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Arabic and English language
• Excellent Computer Skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Publishing background preferred.
Sales & Marketing Manager
Sales and marketing manager is responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates:
1. Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
2. Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
3. Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
4. Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
5. Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
6. Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
7. Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
8. Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
9. Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
10. Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
11. Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
12. Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
13. Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
14. Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
15. Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
16. Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
Negotiation, Knowledge of Interactive Marketing Concepts, Marketing Strategy, Prospecting Skills, Product Development, Selling to Customer Needs, Sales Planning, Presentation Skills, Vendor Relationships, Internet Presence, Technical Understanding, Closing Skills, Financial Planning and Strategy
• Bachelor Degree in marketing, sales or any related field, master degree is a plus.
• Minimum 10 years of experience, preferably in international business.
• Excellent command of English Language Written and oral.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Good Communication and interpersonal Skills, Written and oral. Social Media Specialist We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Social Media Specialist to join our creative team.
You will be responsible for creating social media campaigns and the day-to-day management of the company’s social media properties.
Social Media Specialist Responsibilities:
• Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
• Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
• Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
• Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
• Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
• Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
Social Media Specialist Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
• 3 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting